Al Zatkow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://alzatkow.forumotion.com

Company Logo  Empty Company Logo

Tue May 15, 2018 5:19 pm
So after a close as nails vote, Mythodical Games has emerged as the victor!

So, now we need a logo! All ideas and concepts can be put on this forum, and our amazing art team can start putting up stuff as you have time and want to.

mtippaart
mtippaart

Company Logo  Empty Logo Design concepts

Tue May 15, 2018 6:28 pm
Taken from the Discord server:

"I literally thought of this in like 2 seconds. When I heard we were going to use Mythodical, Zeus came to mind. That's what inspired my left logo and the right is something I just found on Google"

Company Logo  Logo_d10

Last edited by mtippaart on Sat May 19, 2018 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
https://alzatkow.forumotion.com

Company Logo  Empty Re: Company Logo

Wed May 16, 2018 10:12 am
Maybe we could do the closed fist but have a game console in his hand instead
mtippaart
mtippaart

Thu May 17, 2018 8:04 pm

Came up with another design for the team logo. This one seems pretty comical, at least to me, but it was something I had to share. I am still following the theme of mythical figures namely Roman/Greek. So, I thought to myself "What about an icon of one of the Gods/Goddesses gaming?". I looked it up and Minerva is a Goddess of knowledge, going with the methodical side, so I used her for the icon. I searched for a random gaming headset to use and slapped both images together in 2 seconds.

Company Logo  Logo_d10
mtippaart
mtippaart

Sat May 19, 2018 11:14 pm

Got another design concept for the team logo. So, for this one I didn't want another mythological figure like my previous two. Instead I thought about "where do most of these myths come from?". From tomes, grimoires etc. So, that's the base for this logo: A grimoire with the base of it looking like the front of a game console with the controller ports. The top of the grimoire could be where "Mythodical Games/Studios" could be printed on with other graphics.

Company Logo  Logo_d11
mtippaart
mtippaart

Sun May 20, 2018 7:08 pm
From the Discord server:

Here is another logo concept I came up with last night. It came about from when I was playing Overwatch and noticed the logo for one of the teams in their Overwatch League eSports thing. It was essentially two pistols mirroring each other to look like a bull's skull. I got inspired by that and thought about a helmet design. Each halve would be a controller and the wire would be like the horns.

Company Logo  Logo_d12
Sponsored content